domingo, diciembre 15, 2002

:D Encontre un documento con algo que habia escrito hace tiempo y lo escribi en ingles :D
Old English Thoughts

I cant even organize my mind to say something I really feel, all my thoughts come and go from here to there, I wish that writing what I think, helps me to be able to express better what I feel, Ill try to write what I feel at the moment, and are just opinions of the expression of my mind that its passing through a certain situation of life, I cant affirm or say that Iam thinking the right thing ‘cause Iam a total ignorant about the meaning of the why things are the way they are, Iam simply a human being feeling the need to find a way to explain all what its passing through his mind, but mind its so complex and so big that humans their selves cant explain their own mind, all what its in my mind comes from what Ive lived, what Ive learned, through all my life experiences, I don’t have scientific fundaments, its only what my mind or imagination feels to explain the…, I know there are probably a million ways to explain it and explain it with ways that we cant even imagine ‘cause, we only know what we see and reason, but if we don’t even understand our own mind, we wont be able to explain what we have with truth, its humanly impossible to know the whole, and that it’s the only way to explain it, knowing it, and the only way to know the whole, its being the whole itself, not just a part of it. Ive wanted to express to the world what I feel but doesnt matter if I cant, Iam not at the level to make everyone to listen to me, humans are pretty much diverse, there are millions of ways to think about one single thing so I cant expect to be the one who is totally right about what I say, every human may think different about what I think and its great, has to be, we have to think different, we arent mono, we are poli.

Before the beginning there was nothingness, absentness, emptiness, in a way my imagination cant even think of, somehow, in a way I have no idea, god was created, I called god cause it’s a word that Ive had my whole life to name the whole; the emptiness started to concentrate in a single point, so concentrated that somehow the whole energy that contains today the universe was at that single point, was the whole perfection, everything was balanced, no life, just two kind of energies, positive and negative if we want to call them like that, those two energies are needed to have a balance, well everything needs to have a opposite side to be balanced, as far as I know, even Newton said that in his 2nd law or something, but god is smart, and saw that or thought that it wasn’t perfect at all, he just hated it, it had no movement, it was static, so he create the chaos, the chaos its perfect, the chaos was created by god, god it’s the whole, chaos its part of god, god its perfect, if the whole its perfect, all it parts are perfect in the same way, works like a magnet, anyway, so now god being chaosated, made that dot explode and expand to the infinite, so perfection be extended and diverse and not just a single boring dot, this two energies broke into millions of same parts, the diversity and unpredictability of universe started (in a human way), random chaos, thanks or unfortunally to all that we are here

Sometimes id like to know everything and have everything but the only way it could happen its being god, and god its god damn bored up there, that’s why he created life, to have something with what have fun with, and I don’t mind we are a fun stuff, because iam having fun too, life its such a great and enjoyable thing once you’ve get it, I wish I be imperfect human because that’s what makes life, life a fun thing, having everything its just not good, it would suck, whatever.

No hay comentarios.: